FIND YOUr INFORMATION HERE

Sunday 14 December 2008

Online Entrepreneurship - Your Chance to Live and Work Anywhere By Daniel J. Snow

For me, one of the great perks of having an online business is the ability to live and work from anywhere. Really, what other job gives you the same kind of freedom of mobility?! As internet entrepreneurs, we have the opportunity to take advantage of this - which is a luxury that previous generations before us never had. Most online businesses require only an internet connection and a phone line... both of which are readily available virtually everywhere one would care to travel.

Personally, I've spent over two years of my life abroad - most recently in Asia where I was working my business this Fall. It was an awesome experience that I would highly encourage others to go for. If you love travel anywhere near as much as I do, then I'm sure you've thought of this. Granted, not everyone joins an online business for the travel freedom. I realize that for most people, the single most important aspect of online business is the ability to create wealth entrepreneurially, make your own schedule, employ huge amounts of automation and be near your family. There's no denying this and I admit it's really important to me, too.

That said, the chance to go where you want, without having to worry about your financial house collapsing is pretty cool. Not only do you gain the obvious advantage of travel, but depending on where you go, you also have the chance to employ some geographic arbitrage to your advantage. Imagine being able to work your online business from Thailand, get paid by your customers in dollars, and then spend in Thai Baht. (Effectively, you would be exploiting the currency difference - enabling yourself greater purchasing power.) I personally met many entrepreneurs doing this when I was in Asia, and they were living very nicely.

Think about it, how often can you net more money traveling than you would at home!?
Obviously, working your business abroad - whether it be just for a few months or much longer, does pose many challenges, such as finding a good place to be productive amidst the obvious distractions. This can be difficult, but if you're persistent and determined to make it happen, you definitely can.

Dan Snow is a leading online business mentor and ardent world traveler. Learn more at: http://www.p1dwealthsecrets.com

0 komentar: