FIND YOUr INFORMATION HERE

Friday 12 December 2008

Have Public Health Issues Been Solved?

For as far back as I can remember there have been two main ways of remedying public health issues. You could go to your doctor or you could try over the counter vitamins. With health insurances now on the look out to make money rather than protect their customers, many people opt to fix their heath issues themselves. Or at least try. I know for me using a one size fits all cure for my health issues was a losing battle. And ultimately I spent the summer on my couch dealing with dangerously low blood pressure, an overload of B12, possible thyroid disorder, possible lyme disease, while all the docs took their time getting back to me on the results of my blood work.

Turned out, all of my health issues, and probably the public health issues at large, were solvable with something easier and faster than anything they could provide me. Vitamins that are geared specifically for my DNA. No more searching in the dark for the right fix. No more living life at half my potential. GeneWize has revolutionized the health industry by providing America with an option that can solve most of our common health issues, such as lack of energy, mood swings and erratic blood pressure.

If you're like I was, sick of being misdiagnosed, passed from one incompetent doc to the next, watching the clock tick while your quality of life dwindles, then you need to check out my solution. GeneWize has revolutionized public health issues. For the first time ever you can get vitamins that are specifically geared to your genes. You'll everything you need and nothing you won't. I am off the couch!

I've given you the opportunity to check out an option that can change the quality of your life, but it's impossible to tell you all about in this short article, so make sure you follow the link in the resource box below to get more information on this remedy to the public health issues that plague our country.

Becca Friedman is an expert in prosperity and loves helping people achieve their financial independence online. For more information about DNA vitamins be sure to follow the link below. http://gethealthygenesnow.net

0 komentar: