FIND YOUr INFORMATION HERE

Saturday 16 August 2008

JOB TIPS

I started to research your question but I need further information
from you to be able to proceed.

I wanted to take a look at the online employment test that you say you
had to take. I went to jobsonline.com and discovered that this name
now links to monster.com. I couldn?t find a standard candidate
assessment test at this site. Further investigation of jobsonline.com
showed that they provided a large affiliate network for job boards and
one of their offerings was a Job Aptitude Test. It sounds like this is
the test you took.

Please tell me which job board you are referring to for your current
application or the name of the employer that you?re applying to so I
can track down the test. Once I?ve seen the test, I?ll be able to
answer your question about what strategy you should use to be able to
get satisfactory results.

I look forward to your clarification.

0 komentar: